Monday, February 27, 2012

How the Internet works

Authored by Leandro Delgado
I came across this site, http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/, and learned a lot about how to get Internet deals at my house. Weirdly, it got me to thinking how the Internet works in general. I use it so often, but I really never understood the way it worked. I know at the click of a few buttons, I can surf the web, but what the heck is it? How does it really work? Well I looked up a few things and read for about an hour. I still do not know how the Internet works unfortunately. Something about networks and software. I just do not know and I think I might never understand it! Good thing I am not in a technology related profession. I guess that is why I never pursued one, though. It was always just so hard to understand code and all that junk. It reminds me of my chemistry class trying to understand it all. All these little symbols and letters we needed to know that meant something. We had to draw molecules a certain way and I never could do it quite right. Guess it just is not my thing.

No comments: