Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lots of Land

One thing that Ken has always wanted was lots of land. I have to say when I meat him and many years afterwards I was totally against it. Not that I did not want a big back yard but I was just not really into the no neighbors thing. I have always had neighbors my whole life and I guess I kinda liked having them. Now as it turns out I have changed my mind. It has nothing to do with my neighbors right now because they are all very nice. I just would love to have the freedom of doing as I wish rather than being so close to a town. You can have metal buildings on your land and also and in ground year round pool. That is something that I would love to have. I would love to have pool parties with family and friends all year. It would beat the boredom for the winter blues. I now cant wait to find or build a house with a big piece of land attached.

No comments: